You understand and agree that MIRA Safety may store and process your personal information on computers located outside of the European Union including, but not limited to, storing it on computers in the United States. By using the Services, you agree to the collection and processing of your Personal Information outside of the European Union.
7301 Ranch Rd 620 N
Ste 155 #259
Austin, TX 78726
By providing MIRA Safety with your personal or personally identifiable data and using the Services, you warrant that you are over the age of eighteen (18) or otherwise above the age of majority within the jurisdiction in which you reside. If you are younger than eighteen (18) or the age of majority within the jurisdiction in which you reside, please do not use MIRA Safety Services and please do not provide personal information to us.
Personal Information Collected
When you use Services, we may collect personal or personally identifiable information (“PII”) from you. PII may include any information capable of identifying an individual, but it does not include anonymized data.
We may collect and process the following categories of PII about you:
- Communication Data. Communication data includes any communication that you may send to us through the website, email, or social media. We process this data to communicate with you, to record logs of our communication, and to store information to respond to legal claims. MIRA Safety’s lawful ground for processing this communication data is to respond to communications sent by you to us, to keep records of our communication, and to pursue or defend against legal claims.
- User Data. User data includes data about how you use Services and any data that you post to or authorize through the Services. We collect and process this data to operate Services and to ensure that timely and relevant content is provided to you, to secure the Services, and to maintain backups of the Services. MIRA Safety’s lawful ground for processing this user data is its legitimate business interests in administering and offering Services.
- Technical Data. Technical data includes data about your use of Services, such as your IP address, your login data, your phone number, your mobile phone model, your operating system, your geolocation, and your time zone. MIRA Safety may collect this data from your use of Services and from advertising IDs. MIRA Safety processes this data to analyze your use of Services, to administer and secure Services, to provide location-relevant content, to deliver relevant content and advertisements, and to understand the effectiveness of MIRA Safety’s advertisements. MIRA Safety’s lawful ground for collecting and processing this technical data is its legitimate interests in administering and offering Services and to grow its business and marketing strategy.
- Marketing Data. Marketing data includes data about your preferences in receiving and interacting with advertisements or content on Services. MIRA Safety collects this data from your use of Services and from Google Advertising IDs and Apple Advertising IDs. MIRA Safety’s lawful ground for collecting and processing this marketing data is its legitimate interests in administering and offering Services and to grow its business and marketing strategy.
- Personally Sensitive Data. Personally sensitive data includes data about your race or ethnicity, religious or philosophical beliefs, sex life, sexual orientation, political opinions, union membership, or information about your health. MIRA Safety does not collect or use personally sensitive data in the Services.
MIRA Safety will only use your PII for the purpose for which it was collected. In the event that MIRA Safety needs to use your PII for an unrelated new purpose, MIRA Safety will provide you with notice of this new use and will explain the lawful ground for such processing. MIRA Safety may process your PII without your knowledge or consent where required or permitted by law.
Collection of Data From Third Parties
MIRA Safety may collect data about you through cookies and other technologies. This helps MIRA Safety understand how you use Services and to understand any patterns that may be associated with your use of Services. This aids MIRA Safety in developing or improving its Services in response to your needs or wants.
MIRA Safety may use session or persistent cookies. Session cookies are only stored on your computer or mobile device during your use of Services and are automatically deleted when you close your web browser. Persistent cookies are stored as a file on your computer or mobile device that remain on your computer or mobile device even after you close your web browser. Persistent cookies can be read by the website that created the cookie when you revisit it again. MIRA Safety may use persistent cookies when it utilizes Google Analytics or other analytics providers, which is intended to track the origin and behavior of traffic to Services.
MIRA Safety may also receive data from third parties including analytics providers or advertising networks such as Google, Facebook, or Apple. These third parties may be based outside of the European Union.
As stated above, MIRA Safety’s lawful ground for sending you marketing communications is either consent or its legitimate business interests, such as to grow its business. MIRA Safety may send you marketing communications if you have asked for information concerning its goods or services or if you have agreed to and have not opted out of receiving marketing communications. You may ask MIRA Safety to stop sending you marketing messages at any time by logging into the Services to adjust your marketing preferences or by following the opt-out link in any marketing message sent to you. If you opt out of receiving marketing communications, your opt-out does not extend to PII provided for other purposes.
Disclosure of Personal Information
MIRA Safety may share your PII with the following parties:
- Other companies within the MIRA Safety group of companies that provide services to MIRA Safety;
- Service providers that provide MIRA Safety with information technology or other administrative services;
- MIRA Safety’s accountants, auditors, insurers, or attorneys; and
- Government bodies that require MIRA Safety to report its processing activities.
MIRA Safety may also transfer PII to third parties when it sells, transfers, or merges any part of its business or assets.
MIRA Safety has put into place data security measures to protect your PII. MIRA Safety allows access to your PII only by employees and service providers who have a need to know or access your PII on MIRA Safety’s instructions. MIRA Safety will notify you and any regulatory body of any breach of your PII or MIRA Safety’s security measures if it is legally required to do so.
Export Policy and Regulatory Compliance
All sales of MIRA Safety products and shipping thereof are conditioned upon successful license approval by all respective regulatory agencies. You must comply with all local, state, and federal laws in any and all relevant jurisdictions.
Retention of Data
Right to Access
You do not need to pay a fee to access your PII or to exercise your rights. However, MIRA Safety may charge a reasonable fee if your request is unreasonable or excessive.
To confirm your request, MIRA Safety may need to request specific information from you as a security measure to ensure that PII is not disclosed to an unauthorized third party. MIRA Safety will attempt to respond to all legitimate requests within 30 days.
California Privacy Rights
California residents have a right to request that we disclose what personal information we collect from you and whether and how we disclose or sell that personal information. California residents may also request that we delete any personal information collected or maintained by us from you.
California residents may also have the right to opt out of the sale of their personal information by clicking a link or icon associated with an advertisement. Specifically, this link or icon may state “Do Not Sell My Personal Information” or “Do Not Sell My Info.” By selecting this link or icon, you “Opt Out,” which means that you have opted out of the sale of your personal information as set forth in the California Consumer Privacy Act. However, even though you may have opted out, you may still see interest-based advertisements. To learn more about interest-based advertising across websites and additional opt-out choices, you can visit https://optout.aboutads.info. If you opt-out of the sale of your personal information but do not opt out of interest-based advertising more generally, you may still receive ads tailored to your interests based on personal information that was not sold by us, personal information that was sold to downstream participants at least 90 days before you opted out, or personal information that was sold by other sources from which you have not opted out.
To submit a request for a list of the categories of personal information collected from you or to request that MIRA Safety delete your personal information, please email us at email@example.com or send a letter to us at the following address:
MIRA Safety LLC
7301 Ranch Rd 620 N
Ste 155 #259
Austin, TX 78726
To verify your request, we may request certain information from you to confirm that you are a MIRA Safety user, such as your phone number, username, email address, city, state, or geographic location. You may also designate an authorized agent to make a request to MIRA Safety to disclose or delete your personal information. To do so, you must provide MIRA Safety with proof that the individual or business has been appointed as your agent, such as by providing a signed power of attorney and providing accurate responses to any information requested by MIRA Safety that may be necessary to confirm that you are a MIRA Safety user, such as your phone number, username, email address, city, state, or geographic location. California residents have a right not to receive discriminatory treatment by MIRA Safety for their exercise of these rights conferred under California law.
Third Party Links
MIRA Safety Services may include links to third party websites and applications. By clicking on third party links, you may allow third parties to collect or share data about you. MIRA Safety does not control these third-party links, and you are advised to review their respective privacy policies.
Responding to Do Not Track Signals
You can generally opt out of receiving personalized ads from third party advertisers and ad networks who are members of the Network Advertising Initiative (NAI) or who follow the Digital Advertising Alliance’s Self-Regulatory Principles for Online Behavioral Advertising by visiting the opt-out pages on the NAI website and DAA website. Our website is not currently set up to respond to browser do-not-track signals, but you can configure your browser settings to reject all cookies or to prompt you before a cookie is set.
Notification of Changes