In regards to domestic shipping within the US and its territories:
- If you choose the free shipping option, we choose the most feasible shipping method to your location. Free shipping includes anywhere in the U.S., including Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico.
- We may require an order confirmation from you via phone or email if our system suspects an unauthorized transaction, in which case we will notify you immediately.
- Should you encounter a backorder, we will email you with a shipping estimate. (Usually, new batches of product arrive on a weekly basis.)
- MIRA Safety has partnered with Navidium for shipping insurance. By default, this protection is added on the cart page. We highly recommend that you leave the insurance enabled to ensure coverage in case of loss, damage, or theft. If shipping insurance is disabled, we will do whatever we can to recoup the loss, but we will not be responsible in case no recovery is possible.
- If shipping insurance is not added and the package is stolen, a police report is required in order for us to try to recoup your loss. The shipping carrier may decide to give you a partial payment, or no payment, and this is determined on a case by case basis by the shipping provider.
- If you need to file a claim with Route, you can do so here: https://claims.route.com/
Here are the rules for filing a claim:
Marked As Delivered (Stolen)
- File claims no earlier than 5 and no later than 15 days from when it was marked delivered Orders over $100 USD require a police report
Stuck In Transit (Lost)
- File claims no earlier than 7 days and no later than 30 days from the last update (US/Canada), 60 days from order date
- File claims no earlier than 20 days and no later than 30 days from the last update (International), 60 days from order date
- File claims for damaged items with photos of the package and item (required) and no later than 15 days from when it was marked delivered.
Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you need more information.